This Best Beef Curry Recipe is something special and is made with a tomato, onions, ginger, garlic, yogurt, coconut powder, butter, cream and spices. Serve alongside Naan bread or Basmati rice!
This is truly the Best Beef Curry Recipe you will ever try!
It is not traditional in a sense where it has a name like Nihari Curry.
Rather it has a mix of different ingredients that makes it really a great curry.
Like, cream, yogurt, coconut powder to name a few!
WHAT IS BEEF CURRY
It is beef chuck is best
WHERE IS BEEF CURRY FROM
IS BEEF CURRY HEALTHY
Yes, it is made with lean beef, vegetables and tons of spices. It can be a high in calories though from the cream and butter etc.
SPICES IN BEEF CURRY
This is a very popular vegetarian Indian eggplant dish that also is popular in Arab counties and is super simple to make, healthy and delicious!
Packed full of so many flavors and texture it’s makes a satisfying and hearty meal.
Serve alongside some naan bread, or rice and don’t forget to share.
CAN YOU FREEZE BEEF CURRY
Tried this recipe? please take a minute to Mention @easycurryrecipes or tag #easycurryrecipes ! And or leave a comment below, this really encourages me to share more of what I learn with you all here.
The recipe instructions noted here are the property of Easy Curry Recipes and subject to copyright
Best Beef Curry Recipe
- 600 grams of beef chuck
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium tomato
- 6 tbsp meat masala
- 2 tbsp grama masala
- 2 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 2 cups of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 4 tbsp coconut milk powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- Start by slicing the onion and tomatoes then set aside
- In a large pot add the cooking oil then the onions, cook them till soft but not browned then remove and add in the beef.
- Cook the cubed beef till browned on all sides then add in all the spices and butter and saute another few minutes till fragrant.
- Add back in the onions and chopped tomatoes and sauté till the tomatoes are soft.
- Add in the yogurt, cream, fresh ginger and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a low boil for 3 mins then turn the heat right down to low and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for 1 hour and serve with Naan bread or rice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 785Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 249mgSodium: 263mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 63g